Current vacancies at PMB Defence
About the role
Due to growth in the New Technologies team, this 12 month fixed term contract has become available. Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and maintaining complex test equipment and essential services
- Supporting the purchase of equipment and supplies
- Monitoring long term test progress and data maintenance
- Performing routine test and analysis activities in accordance with an existing specification document
- Participating in design discussions and performing build activities for unique test requirements
- Conducting routine maintenance on, and repair of laboratory equipment and infrastructure including identifying areas where maintenance may be needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in a similar hands on role from a diverse range of technical disciplines, such as mechanical design and assembly, battery testing or laboratory equipment. Previous experience diagnosing problems on equipment and the ability to use hand tools and workshop equipment is essential. Excellent time management skills and the capability to prioritise competing demands is important, as are high level communication skills and a strong team focus.
This position will be required to:
- Hold a current police clearance
- Successfully pass a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol screen
- Undertake six monthly lead in blood testing
- The ability to obtain an NV1 Australian Defence Security clearance (essential), or hold an existing clearance (desirable)
How to apply
Please click here to apply. For enquiries and a job and person description, please contact Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell – HR Coordinator at email@example.com. For more information on PMB Defence, please visit www.pmbdefence.com.au. No recruitment agencies please.