Who is PMB Defence?
PMB Defence is a world leading manufacturer of submarine battery systems, which started delivering and supporting the main storage batteries for Australia’s Collins Class Submarines in 1989. PMB Defence has now grown its business by winning various local and international contracts (supplying both traditional as well as new technology submarine battery systems) to Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and other international customers by specialising in lead acid, nickel zinc and lithium battery system solutions.
In 2022, PMB Defence was awarded SME of the year at the Australian Defence Industry Awards, making now a great time to join the team!
Working at PMB
At PMB we are proud of our culture of inclusiveness with a clear focus on our people. PMB provide our team members with a variety of benefits, which may include:
- Interesting and varied work
- Ability to play a key role in projects
- Up to 2 weeks additional PMB leave
- Flexible/hybrid working opportunities
- Company supplied iPhone
- PMB professional development program
- Referral bonuses
- On site flu vaccinations
- Company supported active Social Club
- Corporate discounts on local businesses
- Employee assistance program
- Salary continuity insurance (if you join PMB’s default superannuation fund)
- Salary sacrifice and novated lease options
- Paid parental leave
- PMB branded clothing allowance
- Discounted banking and insurance
- Free barista style coffee, tea and fresh fruit
- Access to PMB Perks for you and your family – our very own employee benefits, discounts, rewards and recognition, and wellness platform, with hundreds of discounts available through retail, travel, entertainment, food/dining + more, and a platform of recipes, workouts and meditations.
What is a career in the Defence Industry?
Meet several of our team members who ambassadors for the South Australia Department of Defence “Find Your Place” campaign. For more information on careers in the Defence industry in South Australia, go to https://findyourplacesa.com/